Nowadays, everybody wants plump and pouty lips like Kylie. Because of this, most of the people use Hyaluron pen.
But, how long does the hyaluron pen last? Well, it depends upon several factors controlled by the client.
On average, the effects last from 6 weeks to 8 months. If you take proper care, it can last up to several months.
The lifespan of this treatment varies from client to client.
If proper care is taken after the treatment, it will last for eight months.
Factors like hydration levels, metabolism, weight loss, lifestyle affect the results.
What is hyaluron pen?
This treatment is not new in the market. It is an alternative to lip filler injections.
It is a lip volumizer. This pen injects lip fillers inside your lip to increase the size of your lip.
Your lip becomes plump and pouty after using this filler.
Hyaluronic acid is injected inside your lip. It helps to make it look attractive.
Instead of a traditional injection process, a hyaluronic pen is used. It doesn’t have any injection. This pen uses pressure to transfer the filler inside your lip.
Benefits of hyaluronic pen?
Here are some benefits of hyaluronic pen lip filler.
- No needles: The most significant advantage of using this pen is that there is no needle involved.
- Natural: The filler which is injected in your lip is a natural substance found in your body.
- No chemicals: Absolutely no chemicals are used.
- Quick: It takes only 20 to 30 minutes for one session.
- Recovery: As there is no incision, it takes less time to recover.
- Cheaper: It is less expensive than other methods.
- Beautiful Lips: It will give you instant beautiful lips.
- Natural Look: Unlike injections, it will provide a natural look to your lips.
How does a hyaluron pen procedure works?
The first consultation is necessary to determine the area where fillers are in need.
First, the lips will be numbed. Although it is a pain-free, you will feel a small pinch on your lips.
After the lips are numb, the process will start. It takes only 30 minutes of 1 session.
The hyaluronic acid inside the pen in transferred into the lip using high pressure.
After it is complete, they will apply hyaluronic acid on top of the lips to heal it.
There will be slight swelling, which will go after 3 hours.
Each session will take place after 3 to 4 weeks. You will need at least 3 to 9 sessions depending upon your requirement.
What are the risks of hyaluron pen?
Here are the risks that associate with this treatment.
- Correction might be necessary
- Facial Asymmetry
- Discoloration of the skin
- Cold Sores
- Allergic reaction
- Results lasting for a shorter time
- Bad lips shape
- Over plump lips
When is a hyaluron pen not advisable?
It is not advisable if you are/ have,
- Under 18 years
- Oral Herpes
- Bad immune system
- Keloid scarring
- Autoimmune disease
- Immunosuppressive therapy
How much does a hyaluron pen cost?
The entire treatment will cost around $620.
However, you can buy this pen as well.
The average cost of this Hyaluron Pen is $50, along with fillers. You need to buy fillers every time you need the treatment.
This is the average lifespan of hyaluronic pen lip filler treatment. You can go to a professional or learn how to use the pen at home to avoid treatment costs.